Drive After 00:00 | Way To Purulia | Know Your Planet | Travel

Purulia, West Bengal


Excitement! Excitement! & Excitement!
The countdown has started. We are about to leave. I’m in college now, but my whole concentration is on my journey towards Purulia.



Bikers


Total 8 nos of two wheelers are heading to Purulia. We are 16 in nos. I can hear the sound of Royal Enfield Classic 350. After dinner, we will start our journey.


Find The Routes


Follow the Google map.

Heading towards Purulia, Ayodhya Hills, West Bengal

But we will stay at Banalata Resort at night because we have to wait for the charming red sky at dawn. Then only we can throttle it, accelerate it to reach there. We can hear the sound waves coming from striking of tennis ball size stones. Purulia is calling us.


Want To See


Pakhi Hills, Ayodhya Hills, Upper Dam, Lower Dam, Bamni falls- that much places I know, which we want to cover.

We will stay at Hotel Niharika. It is very cheap. Actually, we want to explore the place; we don’t want to stay at the hotel.


Threat We May Face


Ugh! It is July and it is showering heavily. Parents are worried but not us. Night ride plus highway hiking; we have to be very much cautious. And Bamni at that time may behave like Niagara. We have to maintain the safe distance.


Now What?


Follow me, stay connected with me. I will update it in FB. Later your blog will in front of you with Pictures and Videos.

Good Night.



0 Comments